Friday, April 17, 2009

Fatty fat fat fat

When I become sick, the little part of my brain that determines what I shove into my food-hole shuts off and I stuff all sorts of junk down my throat. Last week I gained six pounds by eating nothing but Saltine crackers. 

I could have at least been eating GOOD stuff like Ben and Jerry's, or Walmart-brand cherry pop tarts with the frosting on top, but no. The weird girl decided to go crazy with the boring, salty carb wafers. Leave it to me to waste my Eat Whatever You Like, You're Sick free card on something so miserable.. sleeve after sleeve after sleeve.

So, anyway, hopefully by next week I'll have lost the extra bulk. Lettuce is boring and summer is coming! There's skin to be bared, legs to be shown off. I'm going to skinny dip again this year and by God I will not do it looking the way I do right now.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment