Saturday, April 18, 2009

Differences



- Let me ask you something, my friend and I are talking. We think it would be annoying to have balls. Confirm/deny.


- Barely notice them.


- Are you sure, because they are always there and are sort of dangly.


- That's true but most of the time you don't really feel them. And they like, move closer or away from your body according to body heat. And they don't interfere with running or walking. It's a pretty good deal.


- Hmm. Well I will take your word for it but I must say that I don't think I would ever be happy with testicles.


- It's probably best that you're female then. I wouldn't want breasts! Not long-term, anyway.


- No, actually, boobs are awesome. They get you free things if you show them to people.


- That's true. Balls don't do that. Also, being kicked there is one of the most awful feelings there is.


- Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment